The effects of pregnancy are different for each woman. Some have it easy, and others have it hard. Most women look fresh and pretty, while others looked like they haven’t slept for a month. And that is absolutely okay. However, the drastic changes in your appearance and pregnancy flaws could take a toll on your self-esteem and confidence. But don’t worry because we are going to share several pregnancy beauty tips so you can stay fresh and beautiful despite your growing tummy. You may also opt to visit Dr. Alan Evans’ plastic surgery clinic in Miranda NSW for professional advice.
Pregnancy Beauty Tips
Being pregnant is a huge challenge for a woman. There will be numerous changes in her body, and she will most likely feel insecure about it in the process. Sometimes, despite the support and love, plus her beauty regimen, she will still end up feeling down and discouraged to go out.
Fret not! Because this article is all about pregnant women. We will discuss how you’re going to cope with the significant changes in your appearance. Starting with:
- Eat healthy meals and stay hydrated. Water is a natural detoxifier without all the harmful chemicals. It is, in fact, one of the basic necessities of all humans. Pregnant women must drink at least eight glasses of water every day or more. Moreover, do not forget to add fruits and vegetables to your diet. These will keep your skin looking healthy and moisturized. Plus, nutritious meals are good for the baby too.
- Acknowledge your acne.Unfortunately, no all of us are blessed with radiant and glowing skin. Some are very much prone to acne no matter how diligent they are in their beauty regimen. To manage acne during pregnancy, use a soap-free facial cleanser. Those cleansers without scents are usually the most effective ones. Wash your face twice a day and be gentle in wiping with a towel. Do not squeeze or pop your acne and stay away from using harsh products in the meantime.
- Schedule a mani-pedi session.And while we’re at it, why don’t you pamper yourself more? Give your favorite salon a call and schedule an appointment for a mani-pedi. You may also opt to add more services such as a foot spa or foot scrub for a complete pamper feeling.
- Fix your hair. Believe it or not, you will most likely not have enough time to brush or comb your hair after pregnancy. So while the little one is still peacefully residing in your womb, take all the time you need to style and fix your hair. However, hair dyes are usually not recommended for pregnant women, be sure to check with your doctor before changing your hair color. On the other hand, hair iron and curlers are considered generally safe.
- Stretch marks prevention. Almost all pregnant women experience the most notorious pregnancy flaws, which are stretch marks. One day your tummy is smooth and silky, but then the next day, it starts to show dark lines here and there. While this is usually inevitable, there are some ways for you to prevent severe stretch marks from occurring. Lotions and ointments for pregnant women are often available over the counter to help minimize the dark lines caused by pregnancy flaws.
- Put on some makeup. Your beauty regimen will not be complete without putting on some makeup at least once in a while. Don’t get us wrong; there is nothing wrong with loving and accepting your natural beauty, but makeup does help in enhancing the features of your face. Pro tip: the simpler, the better.
- Prepare your wardrobe. If you are at the beginning of your pregnancy, it’s better to have your wardrobe ready. Chances are, most of your clothes will not fit anymore once you’re in the second trimester. Get a great pair of maternity jeans and shorts. Maternity dresses are helpful, too, as you will feel more comfortable with loose clothing once your tummy grows like a watermelon.
- Don’t forget your dental health. The thing is, pregnant women are more prone to gum diseases and tooth decay. This is because of their frequent snacking, which is often packed with sugar. To prevent this, add diligent oral care to your beauty regimen. Brush your teeth daily, and don’t forget to floss and use mouthwash too.
- Pregnancy exercises. Unless your doctor advised you to stay bedridden, exercising should be a part of your regimen as well. However, extreme activities are not recommended for obvious reasons. You can still stay active by walking in the neighborhood every morning. This will help regulate the blood circulation in your body, making you look fresher than ever.
- Sleep and rest well. Indeed, resting during pregnancy can be pretty challenging, especially once you reach the third trimester. If you are having trouble sleeping, you may opt to change your bedroom environment to make it look more sleep conducive.
- Meditate. Meditation is an excellent way to calm your mind. And you know what they say; how you feel inside will eventually reflect on the outside. Attend a meditating group for pregnant women so you will be more encouraged to attend the sessions.
- Make sure you book some check ups not only with your obstetrician but also other doctors. Click this link to see an eye doctor if you experience issues with your eyes during pregnancy.
Top 10 Beauty Tips You Need To Follow During Pregnancy (https://swirlster.ndtv.com/wellness-mother/top-10-beauty-tips-you-need-to-follow-during-pregnancy-2245026) June 12 2020