Connect With Us!
- The Pregnancy and Influenza Multinational Epidemiologic (PRIME) study: a prospective cohort study of the impact of influenza during pregnancy among women in middle-income countries
- Understanding barriers preventing pregnant women from starting antenatal clinic in the first trimester of pregnancy in Ntcheu District-Malawi
- Maternal socioeconomic factors and the risk of premature birth and low birth weight in Cyprus: a case–control study
- Partner influences on young women’s risky drug and sexual behavior
- “In the hospital, there will be nobody to pamper me”: a qualitative assessment on barriers to facility-based delivery in post-Ebola Sierra Leone