Connect With Us!
- Obstetric ultrasound use in low and middle income countries: a narrative review
- Women’s preferences for contraceptive counseling in Mexico: Results from a focus group study
- Client satisfaction with family planning services in the area of high unmet need: evidence from Tanzania Service Provision Assessment Survey, 2014-2015
- Protocol of an open, three-arm, individually randomized trial assessing the effect of delivering sexual and reproductive health information to young people (aged 13–24) in Kenya and Peru via mobile phones: adolescent/youth reproductive mobile access and delivery initiative for love and life outcomes (ARMADILLO) study stage 2
- Features of randomised trials designed by the NPEU Perinatal Trials Service during Adrian Grant’s directorship